Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wednesday, 19 December

Wow - sorry for the late post.  After school the other teachers and I took Mr. Richey out for a late lunch and then I had to zip home to make a quick dinner and then if was off to the West Sechelt concert with my daughter, Sarah.

Today went well.  Thank you everyone for all of your work over the past two weeks to get ready for today's concert.  You can be proud of the fact that you planned, organized, choreographed, designed and led your own performance.  You didn't even need me to lead you while you were on stage.  I know your families enjoyed watching you.  Thanks also for all of your help in getting the gym ready.  I saw lots of cooperation and lots of initiative and again, there wasn't a need for adults to be doing much directing or correcting.

We only had time for a bit of math: 7s were asked to finish the problem set for lesson 3.2.

1 comment: